Proposition 32 - Political Contributions By Payroll Deduction. Contributions To Candidates
* Prohibits unions from using payroll-deducted funds for political purposes. Applies same use prohibition to
payroll deductions, if any, by corporations or government contractors.
* Permits voluntary employee contributions to employer-sponsored committee or union if authorized yearly,
* Prohibits unions and corporations from contributing directly or indirectly to candidates and candidatecontrolled
* Other political expenditures remain unrestricted, including corporate expenditures from available
resources not limited by payroll deduction prohibition.
* Prohibits government contractor contributions to elected officers or officer-controlled committees.